- HB 1371 relates to corporate farming and bringing Confined Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) to North Dakota.
Passed in the House 70-24 on Tuesday February 21, 2023.
- HB 1537 relates to adding bias crimes to state law, including data collection and law enforcement training.
Failed to pass in the House 29 – 65 on February 21, 2023.
- HB 1536 relates to Indian Child Welfare.
Passed in the House 93-1 on Tuesday February 21, 2023.
Wednesday February 22 is the crossover date for bills.
This is where the bills that were introduced on the House side that survived will crossover to the Senate side and the bills that were introduced on the Senate side that survived will crossover to the House side.
Recess will be from February 23-28.
March 1-2 there will be no floor session, instead the standing committees will meet.
Reconvene from cross over break/recess March 3, 2023
- SB 2101 Friday March 3, 2023 at 9:00 am
A BILL for an Act to provide for a legislative management study of petroleum products and antifreeze regulations.
- SB 2073 Friday March 3, 2023 at 10:00 am
Relating to information technology standards and services under the control of a tribal government of this state. The services provided and the cost of services must be equal to those provided to the state agencies.